Deadpool full of life

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006
    • 5674

    #1

    Deadpool full of life

    rented from Verizon cable....

    a most entertaining film.
    i can not remember laughing out loud during a movie so much in ages.
    smart & extremely clever dialogue, with a satirical edge so sharp the likes of which i have not experienced since salad days of Monty Python.

    highly endorsed as a 'just for the fun of it' escape from the daily drudge.
    _


    Bill

    Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

    FinleyAudio
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005
    • 2649

    #2
    Thanks for the endorsement Bill. I wasn't sure before but I'll definitely get it now.

    Nigel.

    Comment

    • wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006
      • 5674

      #3
      i am anxious to hear if you end up as enthralled over this quirky little indulgence as i was....
      _


      Bill

      Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

      FinleyAudio

      Comment

      • oldbob
        Member
        • Aug 2016
        • 53

        #4
        The 4k disc looks 3D. Really shows off what the potential is for 4k in the home.

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • Chris D
          Wild Target: An actual good movie from 2010?
          by Chris D
          In a year of movie stinkers, I was very pleasantly surprised to come across this little gem by random. It's a satirical, silly little comedy about a professional hit man, from a family of contract killers, hired to kill an art thief but instead finds himself protecting her. They are joined by a quirky...
          28 January 2011, 02:12 Friday
        • John Kotches
          Secrets' Article on DVD-A technology
          by John Kotches
          Please forgive this slightly self serving post...

          Last Thursday we posted our article on DVD-A technology at Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, link to article

          Please stop by and take a gander and see what you think.

          Thanks for the indulgence folks!...
          12 November 2001, 13:47 Monday
        • mayhem13
          Compound loaded woofers?
          by mayhem13
          Two 10" woofers compound loaded back to back and out of phase in a sealed box-to couple the drivers for better peformance, could i attach the two using pipe inserted into each drivers vented pole ? Also considering the back to back dimensions loaded on opposing baffles is only 10", would...
          24 June 2008, 22:13 Tuesday
        • peter_m
          Choosing a design to build
          by peter_m
          I've comming to this forum for over a year now and I have decided to build! X-mas vacation is coming so I will have the time and my finances now permit my indulgence... but I'm paralysed. Which to choose. For music listening without a sub, which of the following should I build? I also plan to extend...
          06 December 2008, 12:55 Saturday
        • 64NOMIS
          Console 2.0 | DIY Hi-Fi Project | Speaker & HTPC Integration
          by 64NOMIS
          WARNING - WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS AS MUCH A CREATIVE OUTLET AS THE ACTUAL PROJECT IT DESCRIBES. ENJOY

          Patient HTGuide readers, what began as an experimental re-build of speakers I first constructed 20 years ago grew into a year-long design and thought experiment. It is now complete....
          24 April 2009, 22:32 Friday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"