Predestination

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 2204

    #1

    Predestination

    A very interesting film about an unusual time paradox. Not at all what I was expecting but probably more enjoyable as a result. Don't want to spoil it, so I'll simply recommend it. :T
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006
    • 5674

    #2
    You have succeeded in perking my interest!
    _


    Bill

    Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

    FinleyAudio

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Ovation
      Paradox--STAY AWAY
      by Ovation
      I had to kill about 90 mins late Friday night (waiting up for our youngest's first "late night out" with friends) and wanted to watch something mindless (careful what you wish for :E ). Was in the mood for sci-fi, so found a movie called Paradox on Netflix. Wow. What a stinker. It took an...
      21 October 2018, 15:18 Sunday
    • oxcartdriver
      My Hearing limited to about 16khz, is this unusual?
      by oxcartdriver
      Using a test CD I find my hearing tops out about 16khz. I don't hear much of a 16khz tone, but I can tell it is there. Higher tones I can't even sense the speaker is playing anything. Is this unusual for a 40yr old?

      I tested with the modula MTM, TMWW tower, and a mid sized pair of...
      04 December 2006, 01:52 Monday
    • GregLett
      Now What!??
      by GregLett
      Did anyone see this baby?

      Subject: Musical Fidelity - New 550K Supercharger product announcement



      June 2007 - Musical Fidelity - NEW 550K Supercharger

      Dear Fellow Music Lover,

      Extra! Extra! New 550K Supercharger turns most...
      30 May 2007, 09:11 Wednesday
    • joe_s
      Home Theater with McIntosh and B&W ?
      by joe_s
      I've asked versions of this question on the B&W forum, so please bear with me if this sounds like a duplicate. I've spent about the last year (off and on) trying to decide on that "last" system capable of meeting my wish list for both audio and video (about 50-50 per audio, including...
      29 March 2005, 08:09 Tuesday
    • Alloroc
      Stranger Than Fiction
      by Alloroc
      I watched this wonderful movie on DVD last night with my wife and it was one of the most enjoyable movies we've seen in a long time.

      It's a slightly unusual yet original movie, almost Charlie Kaufman like, given that the hero - Harold Crick - played by Will Ferrell begins to hear a...
      06 April 2007, 12:19 Friday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"