X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Epic

Watched this last night and thought it was pretty well done. Good story, likable characters and fantastic animation/sound.

Good one to watch with the kids (or for us big kids).

3.5/5
    Jason
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Yeah I'd agree on your rating, it's a story that's been told a few times, but it was interesting enough.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Hard to get a kids movie story that hasn't been done in some interpretation or another these days :lol: But yeah, I felt it was well done and enjoyable with some good funny moments (particularly with the slug/snail). Not ground breaking like a Toy Story etc but better than your average kids flick IMO.
      Jason

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

We enjoyed it at the cinema (first time in a long time all of us, wife, kids and me, were at the cinema at the same time). Probably won't add it to the collection (unless at a bargain basement price) but it was an entertaining couple of hours we could all appreciate (getting harder to find that with their age difference--he's almost 8, she's just turned 12).

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"