X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Review of "Deadfall"

How can you tell we've been getting a lot of Rain here in Montreal!!??. I spun yet another DVD yesterday called "Deadfall". This is actually a very good film and kept me watching intently!. And if the film is not good enough to keep you watching, the star actress (Forget her name) will most certainly keep you watching!! :T . This brother and sister stumble into this small town after a robbery and a subsequent car crash there and reek havoc on the town.

Very well filmed and shot with good acting performances as well. Drama/thriller. 7.5 /10 stars.

ps....Put the kids to bed before spinning this please.
    Dan Madden :T
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

The girl's name is Olivia Wilde, Dan. I watched this a few weeks ago and thought it was okay, but the plot was a bit contrived.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Ovation
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by madmac
      How can you tell we've been getting a lot of Rain here in Montreal!!??. I spun yet another DVD yesterday called "Deadfall". This is actually a very good film and kept me watching intently!. And if the film is not good enough to keep you watching, the star actress (Forget her name) will most certainly keep you watching!! :T . This brother and sister stumble into this small town after a robbery and a subsequent car crash there and reek havoc on the town.

Very well filmed and shot with good acting performances as well. Drama/thriller. 7.5 /10 stars.

ps....Put the kids to bed before spinning this please.
      Saw this a while back. Was a bit disappointed, considering the acting talent on hand. Did you catch the shot of Dunn's Smoked Meat Deli near Dorchester Square even though that scene was supposed to be in Detroit?

Comment

• madmac
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ovation
        Saw this a while back. Was a bit disappointed, considering the acting talent on hand. Did you catch the shot of Dunn's Smoked Meat Deli near Dorchester Square even though that scene was supposed to be in Detroit?
        You know it's funny you say that Ovation!. I remember the scene well and said to myself........My, my, that looks like Montreal!!!. Sure enough, it's TRUE!!.
        Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"