Sorry, double post
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
-
by Rock DogEvery now and again I get a double post within a post. Mostly when I reply. Say I hit the quote button, so I see the previous persons quote. I type my response under it. And hit submit.
When I go back to check it. It has the quote and the response. TWICE!
Anyone else see...-
Channel: Administrative
-
-
by Chris DSorry!
ops:
CHRIS
Luke: "Hey, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, you know"... -
Two for less than the price of one. A dvd : LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS and a cd album : COME AWAY WITH ME. Picked it up on sale for $14. Wow, can't wait to spin 'em both.
My Homepage!-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
-
by ThomasWWell I don't know what's going on with the new server, but ever since the change it been almost impossible for me to access Ht-Guide, let alone post anything.
This problem exists only with HT-Guide. Any other forum loads without problem. But the Guide, if the site loads at all it so sloooooow....-
Channel: Administrative
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
