X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

BD review of "Burlesque"

My wife rented this the other day. The reason why I say this is that I would never have rented it. I tend to stay away from musicals now as a rule because I've been burned too many times sitting and suffering through them. So imagine my utter shock and surprise when I actually enjoyed this film!!. :E

I loved the music in this movie and the blu ray destroyed the songs. Watching this on BD is VERY recommended for it's sonic presentation of the movie. The ending song "Burlesque" just blew me away and I found myself hitting the back button on the remote 2 times just to hear it again. No one can say
    Christina Aguilera doesn't have a set of pipes after listening to that !!!

Acting and storyline are all good here. If you like musicals, you owe it to yourself to check this movie out. Oh ya and........turn up the volume real good! :T
    Dan Madden :T
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I couldn't agree more.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Bob
      • Jul 2000

Putting it on my list. Thanks madmac.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"