• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Dan in Real Life

First off let me start by saying:

DO NOT read the cover for this movie... the comments of laugh out loud funny etc are WAY off and totally misrepresent the movie. This is not to say the movie is bad, it isn't, or that it's not funny because it certainly has funny moments but it's not 40 year Old Virgin part two. Generally the laughs are more at the pain and unfortunate expense of the main character which is a bit awkward but does make for a good movie... as long as you don't go in thinking it's a silly comedy anyway.

Quite recommended, just know what you're getting in to
    Jason
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Totally agree, Jason. It was an enjoyable rental for me.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• H.Donald
      • Aug 2004

I took my teens to see this when it first came out,and liked it.
      It was just after a hurricane,which they said wasn't an official hurricane...had knocked out power to my home for 48 hours.
      So it was sit around in the dark,or go see this movie...our other choice was one of the Saw movies.And although my son voted for Saw...the rest of us chose this.

I do remember thinking that it was a little more serious than I thought it would be,but a good watch it was.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"