X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Next

This stars Nick Cage as a man gifted with the ability ( or curse ) to see 2 minutes into the future, but only with anything that affects him, with the exception of a girl he loves ( played by the sexy Jessica Biel ). Juilanne Moore is the FBI agent who needs his help to track down and defeat a group of terrorists and a plot to blow up the city with an atomic bomb. Actually I kinda liked it, and I always enjoy looking at Jessica and Juilanne , too, who are both pretty decent actresses. It has some edgey moments that will hold your interest.

Note how the credits roll at the end. They roll up instead of down. 8)
    My Homepage!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Jessica and Julianne? Okay, I'm down with that. Any chance of a... "good" scene with the two of them together?
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Chris D
      Jessica and Julianne? Okay, I'm down with that. Any chance of a... "good" scene with the two of them together?
      Unfortunately no, Chris, but we can always use our imagination.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Already there...
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Jack Van
          • Oct 2007

I liked this movie. Had to check my brain at the door cause there are a few loop holes but otherwise, it was fun, well shot and sounded pretty damn good.
          Actually it was a good idea as well, but there are too many places where liberties had to be inserted to cover some rather out of the box thoughts.

Comment

• Ovation
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

I liked it (especially the fact they did NOT try to explain how it worked--kept the spirit of the Philip K. Dick story alive that way). Plus Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel. :T

Comment

• june
              • Feb 2005

Hello All,

I found a DTS version. I'll A/B our region 1 version to this region 3 DTS version.
              It should arrive around Friday 11/02.

June
              "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Nolan B
                Super Senior Member
                • Sep 2005

I rented the HD DVD version last night. It has a True HD track which sounds pretty good but the movie is only ok...not worth owning..thats for sure. Nick Cage is really choose some piss poor movies.

Comment

• ahcryky
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Vancouver
                  I rented the HD DVD version last night. It has a True HD track which sounds pretty good but the movie is only ok...not worth owning..thats for sure. Nick Cage is really choose some piss poor movies.
                  You would've taken the role too to make out with Jessica Biel....... oh and for a little thing we call money................
                  Last edited by ahcryky; 31 October 2007, 21:38 Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"