X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Eye Of The Dolphin

This is a nice little indi film starring Carly Shroeder ( I believe she is in the soaps ), Katherine Ross and some others I don't know. It was filmed on Grand Bahamas Island ( a place I have visited a few times ) and stars quite a few of the locals. Basically, Carly is a troubled teen who is taken by her grandmother ( Ross ) to meet her estranged father after the mother dies in an accident. It is while with her father ( who studies dolphins ) that she learns to communicate with dolphins and finds her true self.

It is not a perfect film.The pacing seemed off at times, probably due to poor editing and a low budget. And though it sort of fits the Disney mould, I felt it had a little more substance. Basically it is a well done little drama that just happens to be suitable for family viewing. I rather liked it and really enjoyed seeing Grand Bahamas Island again.
    Last edited by George Bellefontaine; 01 October 2007, 12:13 Monday.
    My Homepage!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"