X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Perfect Stranger

Because Perfect Stranger starred Halle Berry and Bruce Willis, I really wanted to like this film, but I just found the plot to be too much of a stretch. IMHO, the story was poorly written, because after you know the ending, you can't believe all that has gone before it. Also, it is difficult to say much about it without giving away things, but basically, Berry is a journalist who specializes in bringing down the big, bad and powerful and Willis is one of the powerful.But the twist ending really ruined it all.
    As much as I'd like to, I really wouldn't recommend this. But if you like to watch Willis ( he's cool as the big time ad exec ) and Berry who does pretty well with what she has to work with, and don't mind poor scripts, then by all means give it a whirl.
    My Homepage!
  • saurabh
    • Feb 2005

Yeah! I agree the plot was quite predictable and stale.
    Need is the mother of all Inventions.....I am needy

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"