X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

District B13

A friend loaned me this while I am over in Tokyo with limited TV options. It's sort of a low budget Escape from New York/L.A. plot, in French (do NOT watch the dubbed english track).

Can't comment on picture or sound as I watched it on a 27" Sharp tube with little speakers. Story-wise, nothing original or even that unpredictable. It had some fairly well done fighting and footchase action.

Not a buy for most people, and not a rent for many either. But if you like action stuff like Transporter and its ilk, might be worth a look.

BB
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

I saw this movie a while back and it's high action, but leave your brain at the door and grab some popcorn. It's worth a rental IMHO, only if you just want a brain dump. PQ and SQ were satisfactory, not spectacular, as I recall.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"