X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Just Like Heaven a pleasant watch

Every now and then I like to get away from the heavy drama stuff and the action flicks and sit down with my wife and watch something I feel we would both enjoy. Just Like Heaven filled the bill. It stars Reese Witherspoon as a young dedicated doctor ( so much dedicated that she doesn't have a life) who gets in a terrible car crash. Mark Ruffalo stars as a landscape archtitect who moves into Witherspoon's now vacated apartment. He has lost his young wife tragically and is haveing a tough time getting over it. Then he begins to see Winterspoon's spirit and the movie takes off. I won't say much because there is a twist and a surprise part way through.

I found this a very charming film. It's a romantic comedy/drama all rolled into one. I got to like the two main characters and cared about what happens to them in the end, and for me that is always a sign of good writing, direction and acting. And the charisma between Ruffalo and Witherspoon makes it all work just great. If you're looking for a pleasant way to spend 90 minutes, give this one a spin. :T
    My Homepage!
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

Gotta agree, the wife and I both liked the movie. A good rental. I liked the twist.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"