Only time for a short comment: it's Ahnuld doing "his thing". You'll either enjoy it or not. Do NOT try to work out the time travel mechanics. Do yourselves a favour and just go with the flow (as one should with ANY time travel story--not one ever holds up to scrutiny). One thing is for sure--the home release WILL give your sub(s) a major workout.
Terminator: Genisys
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by MarkjWatched Terminator this weekend got the new SE DVD of it. I found it to be a darker film than T2. Some of the special affects were great. The weakest special affect was after terminator walks out of the burning gas truck. It looks very jerky. But other than that it was well done. The story and acting...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by Lex5 bucks! June 29, 2012 not sure how long that holds good.
Amazon, hurry;
It is skynet edition, whatever that means, there's something about cover may not be same, who knows, but long as it's movie for 5 bucks.
http://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Judgment-...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by LexWhile they last, but you have to spend 25 I think for free saver shipping...
http://www.amazon.com/Terminator-Jud...e+lies+blu-ray...-
Channel: DVD Director
26 November 2012, 21:05 Monday -
-
by LexArticle here:
Apparently there will be a role for a Grandpa terminator of some kind. Nobody knows what Arnold's role will be yet... I threw the Grandpa in.
:lol:
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=843574... -
by Chris DThis sounds AWESOME to me. I really like "Mad Men", and one of the reasons is the era that it portrays. I'm a pilot, and grew up with my dad as an airline pilot, and experienced firsthand the glory days of airline travel. I miss that. (as a side note, I personally still pay homage to those...-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment