X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

The Book Of Life

We first watched this movie a couple months ago when it first came out, we've since watched it another probably 10 times and I have to say so far it's not getting old. This is a great family movie with beautiful artwork, catchy and fun music, witty and whimsical themes, along with both funny and sad moments in an up-beat movie that we all seem to love very much. Maybe it's not for everyone? But I think a lot of people with and without kids may enjoy this one just as much as we do. In my opinion it's probably our favorite family movie of the year although there is one I haven't seen yet that I think may come close.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Much thanks, Dougie! Haven't seen this one, and always looking for good movies the whole family can watch. I'll definitely add this to the queue.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Minion Movie this year...
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Minion Movie does look quite good for sure. There is an anime movie I really want to see but can't think of the name currently..... It's by the same people that did The Book of Kells which I also enjoyed and the kids somewhat enjoyed.

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Hdale85
        There is an anime movie I really want to see but can't think of the name currently..... It's by the same people that did The Book of Kells which I also enjoyed and the kids somewhat enjoyed.
        DVD production, reviews, story lines, extras, special editions, rare discs, release dates, and more!
        Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

Yes that one! I keep meaning to buy it and everytime I look for it locally they only have the DVD version. I'm going to have to break down and order it off Amazon likely. For some reason I always seem to forget the name of that film though haha.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"