X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Kingsman: The Secret Service

If you like spy movies, action and some comedy this is the movie for you!

A super secret spy organization takes in a the son of an ex-agent to train as a potential operative. Some great action sequences and a bad ass henchwoman. There is one extended action sequence that just seems to go on and on.

I'm glad to see it did well in the box office, coming in #2 with $36 million. I think there is makings of a nice franchise.

I'll be adding this to my movie collection.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Was hoping this made a good impression, as I want to go see it soon. Glad to see it was entertaining.

Comment

• P-Dub
      Office Moderator
      • Aug 2000

Had to revisit this and bump it up. Good memories of a great movie compared to what I just say.

Looks like the box office is at $120 million and I do hope that is enough for a sequel. Even if it doesn't put into sequel territory, this is one movie I know I will enjoy watching again.
      Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

I never got the chance to catch this at the cinema, but I did a blind buy and watched it yesterday (very rainy Canada Day, with my family out of town, so it was either a movie or a nap--nearly chose the nap, mind you :lol: ).

Most fun I've had watching a movie since Guardians of the Galaxy last summer. Will definitely be watching this again (and again) and I'm all for a sequel.

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Yes, I really enjoyed this one as well!
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"