Look for her in upcoming roles Jessica Chastain Wow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Look for her in upcoming roles Jessica Chastain Wow!

She's red headed, fair skinned, beautiful, and talented, and Julliard trained. Al Pacino once requested her for a part in a play he was doing, after she was recommended by someone, and she was on her way... She thinks she's a wallflower, likes to blend in a room, not stand out. That has to be pretty difficult for her.

I read most of her bio, she's delightfully quirky, pleasingly shy, a little nerdy, sensitive, and nothing if not prepared for her parts. She once went to a small town in South Carolina, rented a pickup truck, and drove to a Super Walmart just to get the flavor for the people, and accents. That's role preparation!

She's not always been high paid, one of her movies, she made $100.00 a day. Hardly the big money. But I expect she's doing much better than that today...

She did say she doesn't have to worry about rent anymore. But she lives well within her means, that if she wants to do a local show, because she feels it artistically challenges her, she could do it. She won't be buying a 17 million mansion anytime soon if she's true to her bio.

People have obviously caught onto her now with this schedule for 14-15

Blonde (pre-production) Marilyn Monroe
    2015 The Secret Scripture (pre-production) Roseanne McNulty
    2015 The Zookeeper's Wife (pre-production) Antonina Zabinski
    2015 Crimson Peak (filming) Lady Lucille Sharpe
    2014 A Most Violent Year (post-production) Anna Morales
    2014 Interstellar (post-production)
    2014 Miss Julie (post-production) Miss Julie
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

I've been a fan for some time now. Check her out in Zero Dark Thirty, Lawless, The Tree of Life, Coriolanus, The Debt (those are the films I've seen in which she has a part) and there are many more (I plan to get to them at some point). And if I were asked to "design" a "perfect" woman, appearance-wise (don't know her personally, so I'm limited to appearances), she would be at or very near the top of my list.

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Yes, I would like to see some of those films, Zero Dark Thirty and Tree of Life for sure!

I enjoy starting out at one actor/movie in IMDB, then following a character from that movie to find out more about them, ok, usually the ladies. ha. I saw her in a movie that Mathew McConaughey was in, and looked her up. I started reading her bio, and just couldn't put it down, she is so interesting. Some of it was repeating it seemed, but still, very interesting girl. I liked her non-pretentiousness and how she challenges herself with new roles. Just really heartwarming to read about. I want to see her in things now.
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Doug
        • Aug 2000

I just love a hot sexy redhead...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"