I haven't used TV listings in a long time, but used to use titantv.com. I do not have cable or satellite, just OTA HD here in Houston, TX. Is there a good, preferred site that people use nowadays to get OTA listings that's "better" than titantv? Preferably something that also has an iPad and/or Android app.
TV Listings?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by madmacI was putzing around the Android app market the other day and it appears that Android now supports Netflix. I downloaded the app and it looks great on my HTC Sensation!.
Does anyone know if the App uses the same amount of gigs/ hour as the full version (ie...via PS3) or did they trim... -
by JeremyGI've been looking to change from my first generation AppleTV to something with a better interface, and faster processor. I would also like to use my phone and tablet, which both run Android, as remotes.
http://developer.samsung.com/events/developer-blog/blog/Play-your-Personal-Cloud... -
by madmacHey all,
I downloaded this Android app called "Sound Meter" which in essence is a really neat SPL meter. For those looking to calibrate their home theater speakers, this app is excellent and it's a free download.
It even give's a graph meter of the entire measurement... -
by busbyThe Classé control app (for CP-800 and Sigma series) is now available for Android on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lasse&hl=en_GB-
Channel: Club Classé
15 September 2015, 03:08 Tuesday -
-
by AzekeOk, anyone out there have an iPad or contemplating purchasing one?
Let me start by telling you this is one amazing device. I've haven't used my laptop since I've had it. It has 10 hrs of battery life, it's own microprocessor, a plethora of apps. I have the 3G version. Go to a Best... - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment