X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

season ending to Castle

I was amazed at the ending of Castle this season. One might wonder if they are going to be back again next year if you just watched the episode. But they actually said, Castle and Becket will see you in the fall. I won't say it was the best episode ever last night, but it certainly did pull a punch at the end. If you haven't seen it, I don't want to spoil it, but suffice it to say, the season opening next year should be interesting. I have enjoyed Castle since the beginning. One of the finest TV shows on, IMO. A few of the episodes have been among the best action type dramas I have I ever seen. Maybe they are in season 5 or 6 now, I forget. But the show seems to have a couple of more years left in it, I would think. No sign of slowing down much yet.

IMO, only Elementary has come close in recent years to a show as good as Castle. It's been pretty good. I liked Person of Interest too, but I am not sure the story is going to hold on to long with that show. It seems to have lost some steam already, even in season 1.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"