X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Iron-Man 3

Watched this Friday night and my one word review is just "wow"! There are reviews at IMDB stating that this was the best of the three Iron-Man movies. Yes!! It is!! Something that made this movie so great.. plot, plot, plot. Surprisingly, a LOT of the movie had no action.. but when it does, man, is it good! It may seem to start off slow, but it does it in the way that an actual comic book would. Shane Black definitely did his homework and paid attention to what Christopher Nolan did with Batman.

You remember the first time you watched Dark Knight? Iron-Man 3 was like THAT! Just awesome.
    Definitely recommended. :5:
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

We don't get it for another week, but I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• Dmantis
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jun 2004

Can't wait to seeing this movie.

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Soooooo glad to hear that! I was worried it might be a series that was becoming tired and re-tread. There were definitely parts of 2 that were that way.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
          Super Senior Member
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Chris D
          Soooooo glad to hear that! I was worried it might be a series that was becoming tired and re-tread. There were definitely parts of 2 that were that way.
          No, definitely a different approach.
          It's not comic-book friendly though. Meaning, if you read any of the comics with Iron-Man and the Mandarin, you would be disappointed because it doesn't follow the story. I think that's what a lot of hardcore fans are disliking about the movie. But as a movie, it was just so good!
          B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"