• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

New years Eve

:T

Went to see this flick at the Theater with my daughter the other day. First off, it is VERY rare that I go to the theater and I was reminded of the reason for that when the movie started. Both the center channel and one of the surround speakers were obviously blown and had a horrible, muffled, crackly sound to them. Also, the picture on the screen was not properly centered and of course as in many cases, the focus was a little off......just enough to bother me :roll:

Now as for the movie itself, the critics here in Montreal ripped this film and for the life of me, I don't know why? :roll: . This was a wonderful film and my daughter agrees with me on this. I've seen this formula done a few times in other films where the lives of a number of people intertwine and mingle with each others, and sort of collide in the end. There's nothing wrong with that right?. This film does this very well and it does it with meaning and heart!. I was holding back some tears at a few moments during this star studded movie.

I did notice a fair amount of young girls in the theater however.....possibly due to the presence of Mr. kutcher and Mr. Effron in it!! :rofl:

8/10 stars for a fun film with great performances!!
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"