X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gump
    • Sep 2005

Midnight in Paris

Perhaps it connected with the unfulfilled writer in me, but, for whatever reason I really enjoyed this lighthearted romantic comedy.
    Not being a huge Woody Allen fan (director/writer), I entered the theater with more than a few reservations, but was eventually won over by the story's imaginative charm.

Owen Wilson plays a writer in Paris who finds inspiration in some surprising places.

Lighthearted and easy going, this movie left me feeling pleasantly relaxed when I left the theater. No belly laughs and no explosions but, well......nice.

If you're into literary classics and art it's a must see. If not, then it'll make a nice date movie. A side bonus is some gorgeous views of Paris.

Grade: A- 8)
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

Thanks Gump. My wife and I will take a look at it this week end.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I can take Woody Allen or leave him. There's been a couple of his films I didn't mind but some others were a complete turn off.
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"