X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

Aliens VS Cowboys

What the ....? I keep seeing trailers for this at the theaters. On the surface it looks like a film that wouldn't appeal to me but, I admit that I am very intrigued. Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, must be some reason that the producers are willing to pay their salaries on what looks like a nothing movie.

I will be right in line the first day it opens. Would this be a guilty pleasure?
  • impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

Movies are for your entertainment! You shouldn't feel guilty for that. Even the finest scotch connoisseur can enjoy the occasional Budweiser
    -Chuck

Comment

• Ovation
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by impala454
      Movies are for your entertainment! You shouldn't feel guilty for that. Even the finest scotch connoisseur can enjoy the occasional Budweiser
      NEVER!!!!

(actually, while I have at least 25 different single malt whisky bottles in my collection, the only Budweiser that has been in my house since we bought it seven years ago was from the Czech Republic--but your overall point is quite right)

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Yeah, I wondered about this one , too.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"