Wild Target: An actual good movie from 2010?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Wild Target: An actual good movie from 2010?

In a year of movie stinkers, I was very pleasantly surprised to come across this little gem by random. It's a satirical, silly little comedy about a professional hit man, from a family of contract killers, hired to kill an art thief but instead finds himself protecting her. They are joined by a quirky young man, played by Rupert Grint, who gets caught up in the hijinks. The primary cast was rather interesting, as the only other thing I've seen Rupert Grint in was the Harry Potter series, where he plays the primary character Ron Weasley. (you'd think with that casting, he'd never have to do another movie again, unless he wants to!) The hit man is played by Bill Nighly, from many films, but I think of his most as the evil vampire lord from Underworld. Emily Blunt is the art thief, who you likely know best as the other secretary from Devil Wears Prada.

Not quite Oscar-worthy, (at least in a typical year of good films) but absolutely a great choice for movie night or a rental for laughs with older family members. Some blood and violence in the satirical contract hit scenes. :4: out of :5:
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"