Despicable Me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 2580

    #1

    Despicable Me...

    Now this looks really, really promising!

    Vincent.

    I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • Sarahbee
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 165

    #2
    Great voice casting!
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

    Comment

    • David Meek
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 8934

      #3
      It's got a funny ad running right now.
      .

      David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

      Comment

      • wkhanna
        Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006
        • 5674

        #4
        From the adds I have seen, it sort of reminds me of Mad Magazine's 'Spy vs Spy'. Now that would make a funny annimation movie, imho.

        If you know what I'm talking about your showing your age!
        _


        Bill

        Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
        ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

        FinleyAudio

        Comment

        • Hdale85
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 16133

          #5
          Wow this does look pretty good!

          Comment

          • Hdale85
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 16133

            #6


            I like this one

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            • Armand
              Replacing Seas Tweeter Voice Coil
              by Armand
              I'm expecting replacment VC's for SEAS H1212 tweeters and was wondering if there are any tips that you all can give me. I ask because I ran into this during a search:

              ""In case you ever need to replace the voice coil assembly of your tweeter, here is the procedure for re-assembly:...
              08 July 2010, 06:28 Thursday
            • Little Bruce
              Voice chat
              by Little Bruce
              Mats: Is it possible for a voice chat program of some sort be intergrated with "Not ready for primetime"? Or a topic linking us to a live voice chat program that will bring us further together (for those who arent blasting a movie or cd while ttp'ing). :B

              I belong to a different...
              16 July 2001, 22:00 Monday
            • Jay_WJ
              Steep slope XO prone to bad effect of voice coil temperature?
              by Jay_WJ
              I found the following article worth checking out. Here's a quote from it:

              "With passive crossovers, I now believe that anything over 12dB is a waste of time, especially when the effects of voice coil temperature are considered.

              Even with the second order filter, the possible
              ...
              24 May 2007, 12:11 Thursday
            • morbo
              voice matching question
              by morbo
              I have a question about voice matching the front stage in a home theater. Everyone seems to think its a very good idea, but I have read many different interpretations on what it means. Some say it means you must use the same midwoofer so that the critical 'voice' band is covered by the same drivers...
              09 December 2005, 23:24 Friday
            • Atorak
              Question About CD Voice Clarity
              by Atorak
              Hello everyone. First post here, so I apologize for the stupidity of it.

              I bought a brand new set of Nautilus 804s recently, as well as the Rotel 1075 power amp, I am still using my Onkyo Integra DTR 6.3 as a processor, and I have it connect to a 'middle-of-the-road' Panasonic DVD player...
              26 February 2004, 16:30 Thursday
            • Loading...
            • No more items.
            Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

              Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"