X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M.Roberts8
    • Jan 2006

Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

Just saw a trailer of sorts this week on G4TV's Attack of the Show. Looks like a worthy sequel got the original guys and Billy Connolly reprising their roles. Supposed to be out Oct. 30th I think.
    The first one really surprised me.
    Heres a link to the red band trailer
    Last edited by M.Roberts8; 05 September 2009, 07:20 Saturday. Reason: Correcting movie title, added link to trailer
  • cdika17
    • Oct 2008

pumped
    Chase

---------------------------------------------------
    Rotel RSP-1570, Rotel RMB-1575, B&W N805's, B&W Nautilus HTM2, APC H15, Mitsubishi HC7000 PJ, 110" Carada Brilliant White, SVS PCUltra 13, SVS AS-EQ1 Subwoofer EQ, Wadia 170i transport. Stay tuned, HTPC build coming!

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

The first one was very good so I'll be looking forward to seeing how this one holds up.

Comment

• M.Roberts8
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dougie085
        The first one was very good so I'll be looking forward to seeing how this one holds up.
        I know, the first one I got from netflix had no idea what to expect and was really entertained by it. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"