X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Upcoming mega-superhero movie?

I think we may be headed towards a future movie being made with multiple superheroes. This one could be a mega project.

If you've watched Iron Man and the latest "Hulk", you've probably noticed the scenes (Iron Man you have to wait until end credits) that suggest that a future collaboration is being set up. The Playstation Network has released a video download on the Playstation Store about "The Ultimates", which is a comic book line about a group of several superheroes. In the video, they show a rendering of Nick Fury as a black man, and gee... who does he look like? Samuel L. Jackson.

I get the feeling that we're about to see a mega project with many superheroes. We may see other "prequels" first, like Captain America and Thor, or we may just get the mega-movie. Dunno.

I get the impression, though, that it would be a project on the lines of several movies about each hero put together, instead of something that we've already gotten for something like "X-Men".
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Hmmm. I dunno. I can only take these superhero flicks in small dosages. I'm looking forward to Iron Man because I understand there is a good story and it is well acted, but a film with a bunch of super heros may end up being somewhat gimmicky. Remember Fantastic Four ?
    My Homepage!

Comment

• littlesaint
      • Jul 2007

There are Captain America and Thor films in the works. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Captain America were all members of the Avengers at one time or another. Nick Fury mentions the "Avengers Initiative" to Tony Stark at the end of Iron Man, so I wouldn't be surprised if an Avengers film came about. Considering the people getting the leads in the individual films, that would be one hell of a cast.
      Santino

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Comment

• impala454
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2007

You mean like this one ?
        -Chuck

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

Interesting.... 2011 is sure a long ways off.

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Ah yes... this could be VERY exciting. Based on the quality that they put into Iron Man and the Hulk, I (thankfully) don't see any collaboration turning out like either of the Fantastic Four movies. Yuck... those were bad. The first 1-2 X-Men movies were really good and exciting, too, seeing how all those superheroes interacted. I think this upcoming project could rock them all, though.
            CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• krips
              • Sep 2007

You didn't like X3? I'm also excited for the watchmen! It should be a gooder!
              Sharp LC-42D64U
              TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

• littlesaint
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by krips
                You didn't like X3? I'm also excited for the watchmen! It should be a gooder!
                Watchmen looks fantastic. I believe it is being held up by a lawsuit. Some sort of studio politics.

I thought X3 was OK on its own, but not nearly as good as the first two. Not a big Brett Ratner fan so maybe I'm biased.
                Santino

Comment

• audioqueso
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by littlesaint
                  Watchmen looks fantastic. I believe it is being held up by a lawsuit. Some sort of studio politics.
                  A really really REALLY dumb lawsuit. It's just greed... like always.

Yeah, X3 could have been so much better if they strictly followed the Dark Pheonix Saga (Jean wins!)

Thor. Is Thor exciting? I don't know what to think about that. The Avengers was a group that I never read much about unless it was a crossover of some type. But for me, if they do another collaboration with all these great heroes and actors, they really need to give a great GREAT nemesis.

Fantastic Four: They brought Galactus, but he was... a CLOUD. It could have been great.
                  X3: Dark Pheonix, but they never really battled her. The ultimate battle was against the Brotherhood. They could have been more truthful and made Jean break loose from everyone (including Magneto) and having both sides team up for the survival of the planet.

Did the Avengers have a nemesis? If they keep making movies on individual heroes and building up to the Avengers, then they should use an enemy so strong that it really does need the use of all heroes working as a team. That would be great.

This is why I have speculating on fantasy movies. I get excited about how it can be, and then have to wait years before it comes out. ha ha ha
                  B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• littlesaint
                    • Jul 2007

Variety is reporting Kenneth Branagh is in negotiations to direct Thor. The script is done, and it will have the same $500 million backing from Marvel that Hulk and Iron Man had. Release is scheduled for 2010.

Also, it is set completely in Asgard. No Donald Blake alter-ego in this script.
                    Santino

Comment

• krips
                      • Sep 2007

Yeah, what was with him being a cloud? From my childhood memories, Galatus was a huge robot, was he not? I was thoroughly confused when I was the movie in theaters. And I've never read anything about the avengers, but I did have a few Thor comics when I was a kid. I recall him having an ememy with a hammer like his (perhaps his twin?) and also that he came from heaven and that they all walked on rainbows up there. Seems like good way to balance out his over-masculinity :P.
                      Sharp LC-42D64U
                      TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

• Chris D
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Dec 2000

Kenneth Branagh? :wtf: Don't get me wrong--I very much enjoy Branagh's work, and for a very long time, his production of "Henry V" was my favorite movie. But I just can't see him doing a superhero movie. Don't think it would have the right "feel" to it.
                        CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• littlesaint
                          • Jul 2007

Since the film would be set entirely in Asgard, it would be more of a Norse mythology film than a true superhero film. I'm guessing they would tie the film to modern Earth at the end setting up the franchise.
                          Santino

Comment

• wettou
                            Ultra Senior Member
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by krips
                            Galatus was a huge robot, was he not?

An Ancient Existence

Sole survivor of the universe existing before the Big Bang, Galactus is perhaps the most feared being in the cosmos. Untold billions of years ago, he was born the humanoid Galan on the planet Taa, a wondrous paradise of scientific and social achievement; however, his universe was in its final stages, with all matter plunging towards a central point via the "Big Crunch", collapsing into a new "Cosmic Egg", a sphere of disorganized, compact primordial matter. Galan, a space explorer, discovered a radiation-plague threatening all of Taa. Though he was initially scoffed at, the truth became clear as the people of surrounding planets perished. Despite the efforts of Taa's greatest scientists, no cure could be found, and the population began to die off. Galan convinced the handful of remaining survivors to die gloriously by flying a starship into the blazing cosmic cauldron. The others were killed by the intense radiation, but Galan was filled with new energy and saved by the Phoenix Force of the dying universe. The sentient energy spoke to Galan as it brought him into the Egg.
                            Attached Files
                            Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Chris D
                              Moderator Emeritus
                              • Dec 2000

I saw more news about the Avenger Project movie. In 2011, we can expect TWO more movies to "seed" the Avenger Project movie, Thor:

And Captain America. Captain America will be played by Chris Evans, who has played the aloof playboy role in many movies, such as Johnny Storm in "The Fantastic Four":

THEN, in 2012, we're going to get The Avengers, which will now be directed by Joss Whedon, who is famously known for producing "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (the TV show, not the awful movie) and the TV show/movie "Firefly" and "Serenity". Now THAT should make it good.

Interestingly, the latest news is that Edward Norton will not play the role of the Hulk again, even though he played it in the most recent Hulk movie. But none of the news that I've heard has even hinted or suggested the possibility of going back to Eric Bana, which I think would be a GREAT move. (only rumor I've seen has been Jacquin Phoenix... mehhhhhh....) So if Bana doesn't happen, the next movie will mean that four different actors will have played the Hulk in as many appearances in movies and TV shows. (please, can I get Jennifer Connelly to make an appearance as Betty Ross again, though?)

I'm still pretty excited about this upcoming mega-movie, even though I'm not a comic book fan. I just think there's SO much potential when you put all these great characters together, some fantastic actors that have played all of them, and multiple movie lead-ins to set it up. Don't let me down!
                              CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Nov 2004

The news about Ed Norton isn't legit. It's dirty. The studio said Ed wasn't playing in the movie. I read up a lot on that, and found out that Ed Norton nor his agent knew anything about this. This was just something thrown at them in the dark. Pretty dirty, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, I still think the movie is going to bomb. lol

Comment

• Chris D
                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                  • Dec 2000

From a news story:

Marvel on the hunt for a new 'Hulk'
                                  Let's hope the third time will be the charm.

The search is on for yet another actor to play "The Incredible Hulk" after Marvel Studios confirmed that Edward Norton will not reprise his role as the gargantuan green monster for the upcoming superhero ensemble movie "The Avengers."

Eric Bana was the first actor to play the Hulk on the big-screen in 2003, with Norton taking on the character in a 2008 reboot. As EW reported at the time, that production was fraught with drama.

Norton, 40, reportedly refused to promote the flick because he was unhappy with its final cut: he wanted a longer, more detailed movie while Marvel went with a faster, edited version.

So it's not exactly surprising that Marvel has announced that they're searching for a replacement to team up with Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Scarlett Johansson (the Black Widow), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Chris Evans (Captain America) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) for "The Avengers."

"Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members," Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said in a statement, according to MTV.

" 'The Avengers' demands players who thrive working as part of an ensemble, as evidenced by Robert, Chris H, Chris E, Sam, Scarlett, and all of our talented casts," Feige said. "We are looking to announce a name actor who fulfills these requirements, and is passionate about the iconic role in the coming weeks."

That announcement is expected to happen at Comic-Con on July 24, where Feige will be on hand to give sneak peeks to the "Thor" and "Captain America" flicks currently in development.
                                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Aug 2000

Heehee, this could be fun! Especially if everyone really does do it in a cooperative spirit.

I'm not sure about the hacking on Edward Norton though. Creative differences between actors and studios are nothing new, and I thoroughly enjoyed his portrayal of the Hulk. Bana's too for that matter.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• audioqueso
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Chris D
                                      he wanted a longer, more detailed movie while Marvel went with a faster, edited version.
                                      Sooooo... does that mean they're going to make the Avenger movie, that's essentially 5 years in the making, only a 2 hour movie? ha ha ha

..yeah... it's gonna bomb. lol (I REALLY HOPE NOT!)

Comment

• audioqueso
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Nov 2004

Wishful thinking:
                                        Here's my recipe for a good Avengers movie.
                                        - A villain so strong that none of the superheroes can beat him. Let them lose once.
                                        - Fury's desire to recruit the Hulk to help the Avengers. Hulk still hasn't been caught.
                                        - Team fights Hulk in attempt to recruit him.
                                        - New assembly join forces to stop the bad guy.

Comment

• Chris D
                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                          • Dec 2000

I think my wishful thinking would be something like:

- Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) tries on various outfits involving spandex and choker collars.
                                          - Black widow goes swimming
                                          - Black widow realizes that she can't recruit the Hulk, so instead she goes to talk to Betty Ross (Jennifer Connelly), who is sunbathing in Acapulco. They decide they need some salsa dancing to review whatever silly topic they were going to talk about. They happen to run into Spiderman, vacationing in Acapulco with Mary Jane Watson (Kirstin Dunst) and Gwen Stacy. (Bryce Dallas Howard, the blonde in SM3 that is also in many M Night Shyamalan movies) They all feel much more relaxed in a hot tub, and ditch that geeky Peter Parker. The ladies then exhibit their superheroine flexibility properties. (note: the majority of the film would then occur here)
                                          - Neglected, San Francisco burns down and falls into the sea.
                                          - The end.
                                          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Dec 2000

Huh... to all these upcoming movies, add "Nick Fury", coming in 2012:

CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • Nov 2004

- Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) tries on various outfits involving spandex and choker collars.
                                              - Black widow realizes that she can't recruit the Hulk, so instead she goes to talk to Betty Ross (Jennifer Connelly), who is sunbathing in Acapulco. They decide they need some salsa dancing to review whatever silly topic they were going to talk about. They happen to run into Spiderman, vacationing in Acapulco with Mary Jane Watson (Kirstin Dunst) and Gwen Stacy. (Bryce Dallas Howard, the blonde in SM3 that is also in many M Night Shyamalan movies) They all feel much more relaxed in a hot tub, and ditch that geeky Peter Parker. The ladies then exhibit their superheroine flexibility properties. (note: the majority of the film would then occur here)
                                              - The end.
                                              ROFL!!!!!!!
                                              I like your movie idea better. lol

Comment

• David Meek
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Aug 2000

Wait, wait. Chris, don't we get to vote on which city is destroyed????

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Ovation
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Sep 2004

- The end.
                                                  ;x(

I really (really) want to see this movie. :T :B

Comment

• Chris D
                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                    • Dec 2000

David--oh, most certainly! If we make this a "Man's Dream" movie, we can vote on whatever happens at all! SF was just a random example.

Hmmmm... maybe I should have put spoilers on that. Wouldn't want to give away major plot points!
                                                    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Dec 2000

Thread revived with the Avengers movie now being released. Interested to hear what people are thinking about it. It's getting VERY positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.
                                                      CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Ovation
                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                        • Sep 2004

I still want to see (really, really want to see) your movie idea. I'd forgotten about it until now but it has become my new favourite movie idea of all time. I also think I'd be perfect as the director. :B :T

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                          • Jan 2006

Hard to believe we've already waited 4 years!

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                            • Nov 2004

Yup.
                                                            I'm glad to know that it's not a 2 hour movie, but 2 1/2 hours. There have been rumors about the Director's Cut being released as the full 3 hour movie.
                                                            The fact that there's only 3 minutes worth of trailers is exciting. It means that didn't give away the whole movie. I may go watch this tonight. :B

Comment

• impala454
                                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                                              • Oct 2007

Got my tickets to see it tomorrow in our local Cinemark "XD" theater (which is awesome)!
                                                              -Chuck

Comment

• impala454
                                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                                • Oct 2007

Speaking of big superhero sequels, this made me wonder why we haven't heard much about X-Men First Class 2 yet. I really enjoyed First Class and am looking forward to the next one. I found this quick article outlining the reasoning, which is very surprising, seeing competing studios actually compromise with each other even though Jennifer Lawrence would be contractually obligated to do First Class 2 no matter when Hunger Games 2 gets filmed:
                                                                Fox has settled on an early 2013 start date for shooting on the 'X-Men: First Class' sequel, so as to avoid a scheduling conflict for star Jennifer Lawrence (due to her 'Hunger Games' commitment).

When Lawrence signed on to appear in X-Men: First Class, Fox included an option in her contract that would require the Oscar-nominee to appear in future installments, regardless of any potential scheduling conflicts that could arise. Hence, even though Lionsgate is planning on a late summer production start for the second installment in the Hunger Games franchise (which Lawrence, of course, headlines as teen warrior Katniss Everdeen), the actress would have been forced to pass over that sequel, Catching Fire, and instead appear in First Class 2 – if the latter were to have begun shooting around the same time as the next Hunger Games movie adaptation, that is.

Fox has decided against playing chicken with Lionsgate (so to speak) and will not move ahead with First Class 2 until next year, so that Lawrence will be free to return for Catching Fire.
                                                                -Chuck

Comment

• impala454
                                                                  Ultra Senior Member
                                                                  • Oct 2007

Saw Avengers this afternoon, pretty good! Was a little predictable but overall a good action flick and nice melding of all the superheroes. They did a good job giving each hero their airtime. I was happy with Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. I honestly didn't think I would be as I really liked Ed Norton's rendition and hate when they swap actors. He did very nicely though. Some of the movie was a bit over the top for my liking, such as the flying aircraft carrier but I suppose over the top is what these movies are all about sometimes.
                                                                  -Chuck

Comment

• M.Roberts8
                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by impala454
                                                                    Saw Avengers this afternoon, pretty good! Was a little predictable but overall a good action flick and nice melding of all the superheroes. They did a good job giving each hero their airtime. I was happy with Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. I honestly didn't think I would be as I really liked Ed Norton's rendition and hate when they swap actors. He did very nicely though. Some of the movie was a bit over the top for my liking, such as the flying aircraft carrier but I suppose over the top is what these movies are all about sometimes.
                                                                    I saw it today as well thought it was very good. The spoiler you mentioned is actually quite accurate for the comics though hard to believe but not anymore unreasonable than the rest. Going in I was also doubtful about pulling off a superhero movie with 6 heroes, 4 of which had their own films. But it worked my fiance and daughter both really liked it a lot. There were times when the audience clapped and cheered! Been awhile since that's happened.

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                      • Dec 2000

Soooo... if you wait until the end of the credits, is there a teaser for a Mega MEGA Superhero movie, like "Avengers and Super Friends vs. the Legion of Doom"?
                                                                      CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• impala454
                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                        • Oct 2007

Ah I see Roberts, yeah a buddy I was with is an insane comic book guy so he explained a bunch of it to me.

Chris, there is definitely something to stay for after the credits! Actually there's a couple of things to stay for. They'll roll some "pretty credits" followed by a short scene, then the "boring" credits followed by another scene. Definitely stay for both

If anyone missed it I can explain it in a spoiler.
                                                                        -Chuck

Comment

• M.Roberts8
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jan 2006

Soooo... if you wait until the end of the credits, is there a teaser for a Mega MEGA Superhero movie, like "Avengers and Super Friends vs. the Legion of Doom"?
                                                                          Not sure I only waited past the initial end credits there was a little tid bit.....

but I'm sure a Justice League movie is either in the works or will be green lit very soon. Of course that's DC comics so maybe a Justice League teaser after Man of Steel maybe?

Comment

• M.Roberts8
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Jan 2006
                                                                            • 229

Originally posted by impala454
                                                                            Ah I see Roberts, yeah a buddy I was with is an insane comic book guy so he explained a bunch of it to me.

Chris, there is definitely something to stay for after the credits! Actually there's a couple of things to stay for. They'll roll some "pretty credits" followed by a short scene, then the "boring" credits followed by another scene. Definitely stay for both

If anyone missed it I can explain it in a spoiler.
                                                                            Well crap I missed the second one then :M

Comment

• impala454
                                                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                                                              • Oct 2007
                                                                              • 3814

#39
                                                                              Second one: Remember at the very end Stark said "we're going to try that shwarm place, I don't even know what it is but we're going to try it". It just shows them sitting there in some half blown up restaurant eating, in completely dead silence. It's hilarious the way they're just chilling. The whole place (at least those who stayed) was cracking up.
                                                                              -Chuck

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • Nov 2004
                                                                                • 1930

#40
                                                                                The movie was great! Would I give it a 10? No. Maybe a 9.. but it really was a great movie! I think what I liked most was that the trailers were so smart. It makes you think you know the story, but it really was a completely different story than what the trailers lead you to believe it will be.

Go watch it! Plus you get to see the new Spider-Man trailer. :B

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                  • Dec 2000
                                                                                  • 16877

#41
                                                                                  Just saw it with the wife. Really enjoyed it, thought it was really good, but not great. Call it :4: out of :5: I thought the first quarter or fifth of the movie was actually fairly slow. Big picture, I like what Joss Whedon did with the movie. Had a pretty good "feel" to the movie, and wasn't ridiculous like "Fantastic Four", have much overly ludicrous graphics like "Spiderman 3", or devolve to just gratuitous, way over the top violence like any number of modern action flicks. All of these were definite possibile pitfalls. Thought it also played well that there was genuine discontent among the "team", instead of the pitfall where everybody is perfectly "swell" together, other than some trite mini-conflict.

Thought ALL actors played their parts very well. Yes, I thought Mark Ruffalo really did a good Bruce Banner, which I was worried about. I think Eric Bana is still my favorite Hulk, but this was very worthy. In general, I thought ALL the Hulk scenes were very well done. They didn't pull him out too early in the movie, and he was well portrayed. I thought the final Hulk transformation was FANTASTIC, where Banner reveals that he's always angry and faces it, and then just suddenly turns into the Hulk and kicks the big snake-thing's butt. Then got a BIG laugh after the Hulk and Thor team up to defeat a big snake-thing, followed by Hulk sucker-punching Thor. Finally, Captain America does play the "pretty boy" ideal leader well, giving orders at the end, but just telling Hulk, "Smash!".

Was disappointed that they killed off Agent Coulson. He was a common thread among the individual hero movies Was glad to see the Stan Lee cameo. I was really starting to wonder in the film if we were going to see one! As for the two end bonus scenes, The first one was nice. Is that character Galatus, as discussed earlier in this thread? And yeah, the second one was funny to see for a first-time surprise. Won't be really a repeat watch, though.

All in all, very enjoyable, although it had potential to be even better. Definitely worthwhile. I saw it in 2D. Don't think that 3D would have added THAT much to it. Oh, and I think it'll be great quality in both audio and video for our HT use when it comes out on BD.
                                                                                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                    • Dec 2000
                                                                                    • 16877

#42
                                                                                    Oh, and with the flick, there were lots of great trailers. (and a few stinkers) REALLY REALLY looking forward to the final Batman this year. Pixar's new "Brave" looks good. Men in Black III looks good, and I'm a little less hopeful for the new Spiderman. The new G.I. Joe, Underworld, and Expendables 2 have potential.

Total Recall better not be an abomination. I'm just sayin.
                                                                                    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• impala454
                                                                                      Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                      • Oct 2007
                                                                                      • 3814

#43
                                                                                      I did see it in 3D and don't recall anywhere in the entire movie where i got that "whoa cool" 3D effect. I go watch newer movies in 3D simply because that's the best theater (nicest sound, biggest screen, nicest seats, etc).
                                                                                      -Chuck

Comment

• Ovation
                                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                                        • Sep 2004
                                                                                        • 2202

#44
                                                                                        The headaches are too much for me. I actually go up to an hour out of my way to catch a non-3-D version (it's a personal issue for me, not a desire to dissuade others)--though I really have to want to see it at the cinema (only twice has that happened so far). I'll be looking for a non-3-D showing when I catch this. I plan to do an Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America marathon over the next two weeks (vacation--yay!) to get in the proper mood.

Looking forward to it. (though I'd still like to see Chris' version ).

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                          • Dec 2000
                                                                                          • 16877

#45
                                                                                          Yeah, that would be a good movie. Just to say the obvious, yes, Scarlett Johannsen does look hot in this movie as well. I like that her character is quite conflicted, too.

I also forgot to add with the Hulk that the scene where the Hulk get his one-on-one face time with Loki was awesome as well, slamming around Loki like a rag doll.
                                                                                          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          😀
                                                                                          😂
                                                                                          🥰
                                                                                          😘
                                                                                          🤢
                                                                                          😎
                                                                                          😞
                                                                                          😡
                                                                                          👍
                                                                                          👎
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"