X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Tropic Thunder

I was just reading about Tropic Thunder, which I guess isn't coming out till this summer, but wow looks like its going to be fuck'n funny! The cast has some comedic genius' in it (Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Mathew McConaughey, Robert Downey JR). I'm digging the plot line too, they are all playing A-list actors, I'm assuming they are mocking themselves which I think is really cool and always makes for a good laugh. I guess these "A-Listers" are shooting some war movie, and in turn end up getting accidentally put in a real life war-zone.
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • june
    • Feb 2005

hello sarahbee,

please watch the langauge, we try to keep this a bit professional on the fourm
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

Ooops sorry about that! I guess I just got a little to carried away talking about this movie, I couldn't control myself I just got really excited about it. I'm really thinking its going to be a great flick, and I'm just excited to see all of these actors work together!
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by june
        hello sarahbee,

please watch the langauge, we try to keep this a bit professional on the fourm
        Now that's just fu***n' funny! :roflmao:

Back OT though, this film does sound like it has some possibilities.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Sarahbee
          • Jun 2005

I think it has some definite possibilities. Seriously, I have been craving a full on funny movie and have yet to be satisfied, I cant' handle comedies like Meet the Spartans anymore. I just read this review and I'm pretty much sold on it! Also, Robert Downey Jr is one of my all time favorite actors, and seeing him work with the likes of Ben Stiller and Jack Black is enough to get me to go to see this.

Comment

• sirbogey
            • Mar 2006

will keep that one in mind. any idea when it's coming out?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"