X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Stop-Loss

Kimberly Pierce (Boys Don't Cry director) is directing a new movie called Stop-Loss thats going to be coming out next year.... Ryan Phillippe is going to be starring and it looks really good...My buddy just sent me this site where Pierce has asked people to send in comments and videos, and they are really touching, I've been watching them all day! It's really hit close to home, at least for me because I have a couple friends who are actually in Afghanistan right now....

Has anyone else heard anything about the movie?
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Looks like powerful stuff. I will be seeing it for sure.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Looks good I'll probably see it. I usually always watch these types of movies dealing with some aspect of a corrupt government

Comment

• Sarahbee
        • Jun 2005

yea! I think it looks really good.. I love movies like this, and I also think the cast is pretty awesome, I'm a fan of Ryan Phillipe and Channing Tatum...

The trailer I think was pretty awesome too I loved the song that the played in it!
        "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• Sarahbee
          • Jun 2005

has anyone watched the videos sent in by fans on the official site yet? They are really really good.

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Actually, yeah, I'm remembering some sort of good song in the trailer, but I can't remember which one it is. You remember?
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

• Sarahbee
              • Jun 2005

Yea the song in the trailer is Drowning Pool "Let the bodies hit the floor!" I totally think it fit the trailer really well...

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Ah yeah... I'm not a thrash music fan, but I did add that album to my Amazon wish list last year. Sounds cool.
                CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Jan 2006

I don't think the rest of that album is worth much...

Comment

• Sarahbee
                    • Jun 2005

Yea I just tried to lookup the soundtrack to the movie but it's not out yet. Do you know what the other song in the trailer is? The actress in the movie, Abbie Cornish, is really cute.. is she in anything else?

Comment

• Sarahbee
                      • Jun 2005

What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"