X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Drive!

This new series looked really awesome in the ads before it aired. 2-hour pilot last night, another hour episode tonight.

Not as good as I had hoped, but still entertaining. I'll follow this one for a while and see where it goes. Kinda cool to see a series based on the real American past-time of big, fast cars.

Some hotties on there, too. Another 18 year-old or so cutie that plays the daughter of the guy that has the heart condition. Just when I think I'm getting past Jo-Jo in "RV", and Lindsay Lohan has grown up, they make me feel like a dirty old man again.

Beautiful mustang that bounty hunter was driving tonight.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Chris,

I agree with you 100%. A little too much talking also. But it sound good in "dolby digital." Another this I like is the switching from car to car is cool when one passes another.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hey, what ever happened to this show? I take it since I'm not seeing it this season that it was canceled. Bummer... wasn't the best show, but it had potential.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Daryl Furkalo
        • Feb 2002

Fox cancelled it after the 4th show aired I think it was. Shows 5 and 6 were supposed to air later but I don't know if they ever did or not.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"