X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Shark Water

Anyone see this yet? I will probably catch it tomorrow. All of the underwater shots were done with HD cameras so it should make a nice HD DVD/BD release.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

I went and saw this today and have to say this is a film everyone should see. Sends a very important message.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I will be watching for the dvd. Sharks, regardless of their poor ( and trurly unwarranted) reputation, are beautiful creatures and they should not be allowed to disappear. I'm glad someone is doing a film on this subject before it's too late.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Nolan B
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
        I will be watching for the dvd. Sharks, regardless of their poor ( and trurly unwarranted) reputation, are beautiful creatures and they should not be allowed to disappear. I'm glad someone is doing a film on this subject before it's too late.

I agree. I always thought they were beautiful, but now I have a new respect for them and Im aware of just how serious of a problem shark finning and the declining shark population is.

sharkwater.com has a good petition going.

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Two off-topic points-

1. Are they sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads?

2. Our standard joke in a school I went to about investigating aviation accidents is that airplanes never crash in water--you only hear about airplanes crashing in SHARK INFESTED water.
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"