More 24! The Official HTGuide 24 Discussion Thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Yes I saw Redemption. More good raucous mayhem with Jack Bauer right in the middle of things. I'm ready for season 7 too.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Alloroc
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005

Well tonight saw the return of season 7 with a great double episode! He's back, a little bit subdued bit it didn't take long for the action to kick off. Great stuff!
      Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Rumour has it that the FBI considers his "magic bag" so mysterious that Mulder and Scully will be put on the case.

Seriously, a good kick-off to the season. Who here thinks "the First Husband" will be killed before February by his own bodyguard?

Comment

• P-Dub
          Office Moderator
          • Aug 2000

Oh, I hope so!

2 computer geeks!

I was waiting for Jack to provide a list of his completed objectives during the hearing. Let me see, how many times have I saved the USA?

Mole, mole, mole! Has there ever been a show where there wasn't a security leak?
          Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Miroku
            • Jul 2004

This show has become beyond terrible, but for some reason I just can't stop watching it.

Zombie Tony? Reaallyy? :

Comment

• Alloroc
              Super Senior Member
              • Dec 2005

I have to say that although I'm enjoying this season, the plot has well and truly been lost. They can't keep this up.
              Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"