X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

I don't remember him ever being successful with the Dr. Just remember him trying.

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

So who watched the "mini-season" finale last night? They said that Heroes will "return in 2008", I don't know if that means winter/spring, where we'll get another installment before summer, or if we have to wait all year for the actual season next fall.

Thought the finale was decent. Not a bad year. I guess Mrs. Petrelli sent Sylar to kill Nathan during the press conference? And I guess the final scene means that Sylar's back in full force now. So if we take the show's events at face value, we've just lost these major characters-

Nathan Petrelli - Shot during press conference
      Nikki - Blew up in store arson explosion
      Mr. Bennett - Taken away by The Company in return for leaving the Bennetts alone

So next season is called "The Villans" or something like that. Sylar's back. I wouldn't be surprised if he digs up Adam and lets him go again, either. Perhaps we'll see Elle again? She's a whacko.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Ovation
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

I'll be watching this later today (it's on my HD PVR). I'm bummed the WGA strike is shortening the season, but my understanding was they intended "two volumes" (two arcs) within one season, so it works out for this show.

Sadly, though, it seems another show (even though I promised myself I wouldn't do this again--Studio 60 was last year's casualty) I've started liking will be getting the ax. Journeyman was just starting to get interesting but it looks like it won't be back after the strike.

Oh well, my local video store has finally gotten the first two seasons of Rome and Lost season three is due out next week. Plenty to keep my busy.

Comment

• Ovation
          Super Senior Member
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Chris D
          So who watched the "mini-season" finale last night? They said that Heroes will "return in 2008", I don't know if that means winter/spring, where we'll get another installment before summer, or if we have to wait all year for the actual season next fall.

Thought the finale was decent. Not a bad year. I guess Mrs. Petrelli sent Sylar to kill Nathan during the press conference? And I guess the final scene means that Sylar's back in full force now. So if we take the show's events at face value, we've just lost these major characters-

Nathan Petrelli - Shot during press conference
          Nikki - Blew up in store arson explosion
          Mr. Bennett - Taken away by The Company in return for leaving the Bennetts alone

So next season is called "The Villans" or something like that. Sylar's back. I wouldn't be surprised if he digs up Adam and lets him go again, either. Perhaps we'll see Elle again? She's a whacko.
          I think Bennett killed Nathan Petrelli as the price for the Company leaving his family alone.

Comment

• P-Dub
            Office Moderator
            • Aug 2000

Boy do I have a lot to catch up on. I have about 4 episodes to watch over the weekend.

I am pissed at the writers strike.
            Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ovation
              I think Bennett killed Nathan Petrelli as the price for the Company leaving his family alone.
              Yeah I don't know if it was him but I REALLY doubt it was Sylar. Had to be someone from the company.

Brilliant way Hiro trapped "Adam" but yes it certainly does leave an opening for him to come back. Though you have to wonder how even someone self-healing can deal without oxygen/food/water etc for long term...?
              Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Jan 2006

Well Maybe something like a vampire? They dry out until they get blood again? Would make since anyways as his body still needs nutrients and what not.

I was very surprised at the end when it said end of chapter 2 and upset Didn't realize the WGA was affecting everything like it is... All my shows are over for the season Weeds, Californication, Heroes what else is there to watch?

Comment

• aud19
                  Twin Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dougie085
                  Well Maybe something like a vampire? They dry out until they get blood again? Would make since anyways as his body still needs nutrients and what not.

I was very surprised at the end when it said end of chapter 2 and upset Didn't realize the WGA was affecting everything like it is... All my shows are over for the season Weeds, Californication, Heroes what else is there to watch?
                  Stuff other than TV :lol: I'm sure the TV studios would love to hear that 8O :rofl:
                  Jason

Comment

• Ovation
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dougie085

MOVIES!!!! :T

Comment

• Hdale85
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Jan 2006

Haven't been any great movies I wanted to see lately. Got I know who killed me thinking Diana would like it. The whole move your going "WTF!!??" and then the ending is just garbage. Going to watch super bad tonight but other then that didn't see much new I wanted.

Comment

• mike c
                        • Dec 2005

amazing how somebody speaking to a lot of press with a lot of cops gets shot and not one person subdues the shooter.

so suresh's blood is irrelevant ... just take the cheerleader's blood to cure any and all strains of the virus, and gunshots, and ...

also, am I the only one noticing peter petrelli turning into rocky balboa with his "adrian" mouth
                        Last edited by mike c; 05 December 2007, 00:59 Wednesday. Reason: oops spoiler

Comment

• Hdale85
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Jan 2006

You should put a spoiler tag on that In courtesy of the other members.

Comment

• Chris D
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Dec 2000

Yeah, I was wondering about that "Rocky Balboa" mouth myself!
                            CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• june
                              • Feb 2005

???

Hello All,

Does anyone know when the show is returning in 2008???
                              June
                              "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Ovation
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Sep 2004

No one knows because of the WGA strike.

Comment

• P-Dub
                                  Office Moderator
                                  • Aug 2000

Just wanted to say, wow, and finally caught up on all the missed episodes.

Pretty much everything has been covered.

So here's a question. Adam and Claire basically have the same ability. Isn't this the first time two people have the same ability?

Adam manefested the ability later in life vs Claire. So will Claire age or always stay 16/17? I'm thinking she will continue to age, until that perfect age of say 28 and then never grow old?

So how long can someone be 'dead' before injection of the miracle blood?

So how long do we have to wait for another episode? :M
                                  Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Jan 2006

My theory is that Claire is Adams daughter..... They look very much alike and it seems that there is a lot that could tie them together. I need a refresher I haven't seen the show in a while now lol. Wonder when we'll find out about season 3 coming out....wonder when this darn strike will end

Comment

• Chris D
                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                      • Dec 2000

Wasn't it definitive that Claire is Senator Petrelli's daughter?
                                      CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Jan 2006

Yeah thats what I was thinking.... I don't know but I think Adam may be related to them in some way? Or something. Like I said I can't remember everything now lol.

Comment

• aud19
                                          Twin Moderator Emeritus
                                          • Aug 2003

We never have met the Petrelli boys father have we......
                                          Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                            • Jan 2006

No I don't think so... and their mother and Adam definitely do have a history as we've seen.

Comment

• P-Dub
                                              Office Moderator
                                              • Aug 2000

That's right. I was thinking that Adam might be the father in some way. Then I remember the thing with the girl that set things on fire and Nathan. But I still think they are related in some way.

Now another question about shooting the head. I remember when Claire had that branch through her head in Season 1, when it was pulled out, she regenerated. So what is the difference between having a branch stuck in your head vs a bullet go through? I can see how taking the whole head off will do the trick.
                                              Paul

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Jan 2006

The brand was stuck into a major portion of her brain so she was technically dead but they pulled it out which allowed her brain to heal. The bullet went all the way through so it wasn't lodged in there keeping the brain from healing.

I just can't wait for the new season...but who knows when that will happen. Even after the strike is over they need time to write the script and then record and so on.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                  • Jan 2006

Well I FINALLY decided to look for a date as to when it would be back and it appears to be sometime in September which seems like a very long time to me.... I miss this show oh so much! Starting to think about rewatching the whole series.

Monday September 15th 2008 at 9pm Eastern.

Comment

• aud19
                                                    Twin Moderator Emeritus
                                                    • Aug 2003

Damn! I was just going to look that up....that sucks
                                                    Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                      • Jan 2006

Yeah...at least its coming back though!

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                        • Jan 2006

Anyone catch this last night? Was very exciting been waiting a very long time :B

Comment

• Chris D
                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                          • Dec 2000

Yeah, I saw the season premiere a couple hours ago. Thought it was pretty good. They're calling this one "season 3". I missed some of the "season 2" episodes, so I was a bit lost on a couple things. But looks like this is going to be a good season. I hope they're not reaching on a couple of the new story lines they're introducing.
                                                          CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                            • Jan 2006

From what I remember they flowed together pretty well from season 2 to season 3. At least so far.

Comment

• aud19
                                                              Twin Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Aug 2003

I can't believe what they showed at the end...new partner indeed!!! :E
                                                              Jason

Comment

• krips
                                                                • Sep 2007

It was pretty crazy. Looks like mr. gray has a bit more training to do before he gets his hunger under control . I wonder what is to come of the fear-feeding one?
                                                                Sharp LC-42D64U
                                                                TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

• Ovation
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Sep 2004

The show seems more tightly paced and plotted than last year (a "off" year even according to its creator). I've been enjoying it so far. Is anyone else?

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                    • Dec 2000

I'm enjoying it too, although I think they're really borderline to start going TOO far out there with the plot "twists". I hope they don't start "reaching" for the next twist, or way to have another connection revealed between characters. How many people can be each others' brothers, dads, sons, etc?
                                                                    CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                                                      • Jan 2006

Well sounds like a large portion have some sort of connection between them now. It is a bit strange how everyone is suddenly connected in some way but then with recent events it makes sense. I've been enjoying it very much. I hate waiting for the next week though Every time I buy a series on DVD I end up watching the whole thing over like a weekend lol.

Comment

• krips
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Sep 2007

Holy. Hope peter gets some powers back! Mr Patrelli is super evil!
                                                                        Sharp LC-42D64U
                                                                        TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                                          • Jan 2006
                                                                          • 16075

New season starts September 21st :B!!

Comment

• Chris D
                                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                                            • Dec 2000
                                                                            • 16877

Cool. Haven't been sure what to think of the series as of late. Not really bad, not I wouldnj't say overwhelmingly awesome. Interesting that they killed off Nathan Petrelli, but then put his mind in Sylar. See that one becoming an issue, with Sylar re-emerging.
                                                                            CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                                              • Jan 2006
                                                                              • 16075

I don't know I've been hooked on it, this last season certainly wasn't my favorite but generally speaking the bad guys were sort of winning the whole season so it's not really meant to be a happy one I suppose. Things seem to be turning back for the better though maybe, so we'll see what happens this next season.

Comment

Working...
                                                                              Searching...Please wait.
                                                                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                              Search Result for "|||"