X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dynamowhum
    • Aug 2006

BSG season premier

Sure is not looking good for the home team. I do prefer my stuff a little less dark but am willing to watch it some more. I had to really make myself watch the first season but I did get into it. I do like this series it just takes a little out of me. You could definitely say this is a gritty realistic show.
    Overwhelming forces, esentially unkillable, whose society is pretty much united in all their efforts against puney killable humans with old tech.
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've not followed the new BSG. Until I saw the previews for this upcoming season, that is. It looks very engrossing, very well made. I'm getting the Season 1 DVD set and could use some advice on the Season 2 purchase. Is the Season 2.5 package the same as the Season 2, just with an extended version of episode Pegasus? Or is it a partial set? Or. . . ?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• june
      • Feb 2005

Un-FRACKIN-belivable!!! The only thing I hate is waiting every Friday. And no 5.1 sound on the sci-fi channel.
      June
      "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Chris D
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Dec 2000

Has season 3 started? Grrr... I need to watch it.

I really enjoyed season 1 and 2. I've got a discussion thread going on it here, just search for it.

As for the DVD, I bought season 1. The last I heard, they only had "season 2.5" out or something like that, which was only the first HALF of season 2. :wtf: So I don't even know if they have the full season 2 on DVD yet. But I'll probably buy it whenever it comes out.

Great show, really deep.
        CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
        - Pleasantville

Comment

• Sithlord
          • Aug 2004

Chris Season 3 has definately started and the 2 hour episode was awesome. Not much in the way of action but everything else was great. I'm loving this show as much as Bab5 same grittyness and excellent characters.

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Grrr... I won't be able to watch the show for another 1-2 months, so I might as well wait until the season 2 and season 3 DVD's come out. I missed a couple of season 2 episodes, too.
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"