X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahcryky
    • Feb 2006

Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Just wondering if anyone has watched this show. I know there are tons of reality shows on t.v and most people either love them or hate them. But like The Osbournes, or Hogan Knows Best, with the family being filmed, I just have to watch. I've always enjoyed listening to Gene on talk show like Stern where he always has some kiss angle to sell. I also find it interesting how protective and strict they are with the kids especially the Dads in the shows since they have all pretty much lived the high life. But just wanted to hear what anyone else that has seen the show what they think.

-jim
  • Arneson
    • Jan 2006

Sorry I looked here thinking, Richard Simons, something about him getting his non existent nuts crushed.
    Nevermind
    Jim

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I caight one episode by chance. I don't really like this kind of tv, but The Family Jewels was certainly better than the Osbourne family pile of crap.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• RobP
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Nov 2004

I have seen a couple of episodes and so far I really like the show. His kids seems pretty level headed.
        Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• DelRay
          • Jun 2004

I'm a sucker for reality type shows. This one is pretty cool. Not to mention, his long time girlfriend and mother to his kids is a Playboy centerfold. Rock stars get all the good perks.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"