X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

11 year old smokes the audience

Ok, I was watching just as time wasting while computing, but this little girl came on this talent(less) show tonight, you know with David Hasslehoff as a judge (ghack),

But anyway, this little 11 year old sang this BIG ole song, and just sang the shit out of it. I've heard a lot worse from seasoned entertainers. She was truly an amazing talent with a ton of vocal control, depth, variations of style, incredible dynamics. She was a real winner. One of the guys told her to change her hair, her dress, and her shoes, and she'd win the competition.

Maybe she will, she truly was awesome. Anybody else hear her tonight?

She could give the Idol contestants all a run for their money, and probably win.

Iwas so enamored with her singing I pressed record to hear her again, and to maybe play her for my daughter. Wow!

(Was on Wed 06/28)
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Wow! I just saw it too. She was increadible. Probably the one to beat. There was another young singer last week, but I think this little lady was better.

The show is called: America's Got Talent.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Missed her...I did manage to catch the Russian fellow in the gay-stripper-angel outfit though while I was flipping channels... :lol:
      Jason

Comment

• P-Dub
        Office Moderator
        • Aug 2000

She was the last act of the show. I think it will be repeated again on Friday.

Oh my gawd! I was thinking he's going to kill himself! He even dropped it once.

There were some wierd acts on this show. But every now and then there are some real gems.

I'm thinking this is Star Search for 2006.
        Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Paul Wu
          She was the last act of the show. I think it will be repeated again on Friday.

Oh my gawd! I was thinking he's going to kill himself! He even dropped it once.

There were some wierd acts on this show. But every now and then there are some real gems.

I'm thinking this is Star Search for 2006.
          Mixed in with a bit of the gong show :lol:
          Jason

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

It was a weird show. I saw the Russian weirdo, strange. I just looked up and laughed at most of them. But whoa, that little girl, she's got my vote. Amazing.
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• KeithM
              • Oct 2005

Is this the same show with the grandma that raps?

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Yeah, I haven't been watching the show in general, but caught the girl's performance. Simply stunning. Wonderful.
                CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                - Pleasantville

Comment

• Danbry39
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Sep 2002

Don't watch the show myself, but was really curious when I read the thread. Think I found the video online and it is pretty amazing that such a big voice comes out of such a small package.

Here's a link to the video
                  Keith

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"