X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pez
    • May 2004

Fox Saturday baseball pre-game...

...has to be some of the most useless junk on TV. Generally speaking I have never been into pre-game shows but thiers is just terrible. I could learn more about baseball just by staring at a blank screen. And dont even get me started on the announcers.

Not only that, the games are by far the worst representation of high-def on all of TV, it looks plain awful. Fox football in high-def looks much better.

Sorry, just had to rant.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Rant on, my man, rant on.

Fox really was bringing up the rear for a while with HD material, even sports, broadcasting only in 480i. I haven't seen their baseball stuff, though.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

I just hope that FOX steps up to the plate (pun intended) for the football season. As a matter of fact I doubt that the NFL will settle for anything less than 720p.

Are you ready for some football?

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Pez
        • May 2004

Now that I think of it I dont remember the quality of football but have always been pleased with thier normal HD shows like 24. For some reason they feel baseball does not deserve same treatment. Throw in the worst baseball announcers ever and watching baseball is not as fun as should be.

In case you cant tell I am huge baseball fan, favorite sport by far. However I do understand how it could boring to watch for some.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

Pez,

I've always enjoyed playing baseball, but didn't watch it as much as football and basketball. I enjoy the Allstar games, and playoffs. I try to pickup a few tips and tricks as I watch. My father-in law played pro baseball, so I get a few perks every now and then.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Pez
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Azeke
            Pez,

My father-in law played pro baseball, so I get a few perks every now and then.

Azeke
            That is awesome!

My dad tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers, could have played for thier minor league team but he realized he wouldnt make it to the bigs so became a lawyer instead. I played in high school but thats as far as I got.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"