X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Criminal Minds

I admit, I watched the first episode of this purely by accident. But I quickly became intrigued by the angle of this new show from a crime show perspective. Mostly, the shoot em' up chase of bad guys is left to other crime dramas. This one is about the worst of the worst, the serial, the psycho, the absolute scariest and about how the FBI supposedly goes about tracking them down, understanding them through genious, visions, roll re-inactments etc... Ok, so it may as much be a show about how they "wish" they could track these people down more so than how they actually can most of the time. But it's still interesting crime drama.

I can't believe I overlooked mentioning the biggest thing they do is PROFILE the bad people, to assist in either anticipating their next move, or to track down who in their suspect list fits the mold of what they are looking for.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • tvmandddude
    • Jun 2006

Criminal Minds

I too thought this show would be pretty weak, but it turned out too be pretty good. In fact it has grown on me quite a bit. I even like it more than csi now. That is a bold statement I know, but it is just too good.

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Better than CSI? I wouldn't go quite that far, but it IS a darn good series. The last episode my Tivo grabbed was the first of a two-parter where a killer goes after the team. Did I miss the second part or is that to be the first episode for next season?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

You know, I think that was the last one on for the year David. If it wasn't I don't know what happened either after it looked like: girl on the team was going to get shot by the bad person in her apartment when she came home, which incidentally I thought was pretty stupid as much info as they already knew this person had.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"