X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gordon Moore
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Feb 2002

Fantastic Four Trailer online - Lookout X-Men

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Shaping up....hope they stay true(r) to the comic (So Far So Good...freakin' great job on Victor Von Doom's look)... if nothing else....it's a great teaser :T 8)
    Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I'm not familiar with the comic book but the film looks good.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Me either George, but the trailer does look fun. :yesnod:

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Looks great!

Comment

• SpOoNmAn
          • Sep 2003

excellent :T

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
          GameTracker -My List-
          Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Comment

• Nick M
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Nov 2004

Quality appears very good! Almost looks on par with Spiderman 2 :T

One series I havent watched was X-Men 1 & 2. I read the comics when I was younger, and didn't like the looks of the previews. I suppose I'll rent these eventually though just to see 'em. Was Gambit in either of these? The ragin-cajun was my favorite mutant. Kinetic loaded cards and donatello-like bo-staff :rofl:

Did anyone here have a problem with The Green Goblin in Spiderman 1? I absolutely loved Spiderman 2, and liked everything about Spiderman 1 except for the Green Goblin's costume. I thought it was kinda poor.

IMHO of course.
            ~Nick

Comment

• Gordon Moore
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Feb 2002

Was Gambit in either of these? The ragin-cajun was my favorite mutant. Kinetic loaded cards and donatello-like bo-staff
              Gambit was scripted to appear as was the Beast but no-go unfortunately. Watch carefully in the first for all the mutant cameos....you'll see what I mean.

Did anyone here have a problem with The Green Goblin in Spiderman 1? I absolutely loved Spiderman 2, and liked everything about Spiderman 1 except for the Green Goblin's costume. I thought it was kinda poor.
              Yeah the power ranger suit really bothered me at first but in the context of how it was presented in the movie it bothers me less these days. Too bad really because Dafoe's face screams goblin. I wished the FX people had made an honest attempt to capture the comic look just to see what they could have achieved.
              Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• Adz
                • Jan 2004

Oh man that's Jessica Alba !
                Big thumbs up to the Casting Director.
                :T
                Adz

Comment

• Brandon B
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Jun 2001

While she is nice to look at, she is not well cast IMO. Never really thought of Sue Richards as wound-out super sexy chick.

This looks like it will be pretty good at worst, but my bet is I'll still like the X-men films better. And I hope FF doesn't suffer at the box office from all the uneducated who dismiss it as derivative of The Incredibles, when the homage actually goes the other way.

BB

Comment

• Adz
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brandon B
                    While she is nice to look at, she is not well cast IMO. Never really thought of Sue Richards as wound-out super sexy chick. BB
                    Too bad.
                    I'm willing to take that leap of faith.
                    Adz

Comment

• Foxman
                      • Jan 2003

Great trailer, I hope the movie is as good. I really liked the Xmen movies and this should be at least as good.
                      IMO

My Movies
                      Bad Pics of my system

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"