X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miker
    • Aug 2004

Auralex Gramma Iso Risers

Looking for any info...experience on use of the Auralex Gramma iso riser for isolation of subwoofer from floor....I can't seen to find a single soul who's ever heard of this product...let alone used it!!! Alternative suggestions for isolation of my RW 10 unit would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike R
    Mike R

Klipsch for Life!!
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

i've heard of it and seen it on the sites, but haven't order it yet, since I don't even have a my SVS PC+20-39 yet. After I get the sub, I'll order the Gramma. PM me in 3 weeks, I should have it then. Sounds fair?

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Interesting... have a website? Like you guys, it seems, I have a Klipsch system based on Legend series KLF-30 mains, and dual SVS PC Ultras.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

This website is for sale! avtalk.co.uk is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, avtalk.co.uk has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Fife
          • Apr 2004

Here is a review: http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...ma-4-2004.html

More info where you can get it: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hlight=auralex

Comment

• Rags
            • Aug 2003

I have one (using it for my subwofer) and it makes a difference on my wooden floor. Definately reduces room resonances.

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

I couldn't get all the links to work fully. (I don't feel like signing up for the other forum) How much are they charging for this baby?
              CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Fife
                • Apr 2004

Chris,

Check out the first link and the click the manufacturer's link.

Comment

• Chris D
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Dec 2000

Yeah, for some reason, I couldn't find it on the Auralex website.
                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Fife
                    • Apr 2004

Chris,

Check here for dealers
                    in WA.

Comment

• Prozakk
                      • Jul 2004

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"