X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shannow
    • Aug 2004

little question on ra-01

Does somebody knows why is it that some ra-01 have a blue led on the volume control button and another led to indicate the source and others don't ? It's really not important especialy as it doesn't affect the sound but I would still like to have it ( it's looks good with it ...) . Is it a question of first models or is it something else ?
    many thanks in advance
  • GosonFletchy
    • May 2004

Probably just how they chose to design it.

G.

:grab:

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

If you are talking about the blue glow around the volume control, then it actually isn't an LED. Depending on light conditions and flash, the blue ring can appear to be lit up. Pretty much all their silver line looks like it should light up, but none do! We get a similar question every few months.

Kevin D.

Comment

• shannow
        • Aug 2004

no i wasn't talking about the glow around the volume button.. that i saw there wasn't any light on any versions but i was talking about the little led on the volume control which indicates the position circular of the volume control

Comment

• Waaijop
          • Jun 2004

volume led

Don't you just mix up the ra 01 and the ra 02. The ra 02 has the remote and the blue led's, the ra 01 doesn't have the remote and led's but is cheaper (and sounds the same)
          Waaijop

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"