X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Rotel Tech Support Information

Unfortunately it seems that not all dealers carrying Rotel product seem to offer the same high level of service most of us receive and in those situations it would likely be best to involve Rotels tech guys directly. If after trying to resolve the issue with your dealer you still feel you would like to get in touch with Rotels tech support please send me an email with your contact information (email & phone # etc.) and a description of the problem and I will pass it along to either Rotel of North America or Rotel of Europe depending on where you live. Geoff - And I will pass on to Rotel Australia if that's the right place...

All of the Rotel staff members I've talked to have expressed a strong commitment to providing the highest level of service they can and have a deep desire to remedy issues that arise with the dealer network, support services or the products themselves.
    Last edited by Aussie Geoff; 26 December 2004, 07:37 Sunday.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"