X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhillipC
    • Jan 2003

Biamping center on 1066

I would like to biamp the center channel and was wondering if I can use the CTR1 and the CTR2 for that. Do they both output the same signal?
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

Phillip, the CTR1 & 2 send out a non-amplified signal that is intended to go to an amplifier not the speaker directly....but yes they do send out the same signal. Some larger theaters or user like to use two center channels, either left and right or one up and one below a screen for instance. If you wanted to biamp your center channel I guess you could use the second preout from the 1066 if your first amp does not have an RCA passthrough which is probably the case or you wouldn't be asking. So if you have another amp lying around, sure fire her up and she how she sounds. That's a long winded way of saying "YES!" LOL...

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"