X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EricAnthonE
    • Apr 2004

ROTEL 1067 and hiss?

hi, been hearing some issues with hiss with the rotel? In the DSP settings this is going to have this problem? I am VERY concerned about this, i will be getting a unit from my dealer to audition this week. Is this true what i hear about there being a HISS with the newer models, and rotel acknowledges this, and claims/states that they have fixed it?

I would be ORDERING one from rotel, so this problem will be fixed? I really worry about it a lot, for i just took an NAD back regarding this issue(T773) and i don't want to deal with this agian..

Please give me some feedback with what is going on. I really appreciate it. Thanks
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by EricAnthonE
    Is this true what i hear about there being a HISS with the newer models, and rotel acknowledges this, and claims/states that they have fixed it?
    I wouldn't worry until/unless you have something to worry about. And yes Rotel acknowledged some early units had a hiss problem and have corrected it. If you're ordering a new one from Rotel you should have no issues. If there is any abnormal hiss just return it to your dealer and demand a new "corrected" one be shipped.

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"