X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arnold van Oostrum
    • Sep 2002

Swedish supportcenter

On the Swedish supportcenter site all current firmware versions for RSP-1066/RSX-1055 and RSX-1065 are downloadable.
    They also have the version history in PDF format for all three units (in English).

Unfortunately all text on this site is in Swedish.

Beware that you download the right version for your machine. Check your old version first and choose the right one for upgrade.
  • Arnold van Oostrum
    • Sep 2002

Download the latest firmware version on this Swedish support site:

RSP-1066/RSX-1055:
    - 'old' model: version 1.49 issued March 5, 2003
    - 'new' model: version 2.25 issued Februari 25, 2003

RSX-1065:
    - 'old' model: version 2.22 issued Dec. 9, 2002
    - 'new' model: version 1.56 issued March 6, 2003

For each is a version history in PDF format available:
    - RSX-1055
    - RSX-1065
    - RSP-1066

Comment

• AlvaroD
      • Oct 2002

Hi arnold

I just did a binary compare between this new 1.49 version dated March 5 with the old 1.49 (beta ?) dated January 17.

The files aren't the same.

Do you know what has been changed ?

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

hmm I'll see what I can find out. In the mean time I just got the latest versions directly from Rotel and have placed them on my website. I would imagine they're the same as the ones on the swedish site but just in case its easy enough to grab them from my site.

Comment

• Arnold van Oostrum
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
          hmm I'll see what I can find out. In the mean time I just got the latest versions directly from Rotel and have placed them on my website. I would imagine they're the same as the ones on the swedish site but just in case its easy enough to grab them from my site.
          The firmware versions that are now on Andrew's site are the same. But Andrew, you only have the firmware for the 1066/1055 and NOT for the 1065. The Swedish site, which is an official Rotel site, does have them all including a firmware history.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Good to know they're all the same.

FYI I just got this info on the changes to the 1.49/2.25 firmware since the beta was released

"The only change since the beta was the handling of the subwoofer YES and MAX outputs. Originally these 2 modes were intended to only apply to Dolby/dts 5.1 formats, now it applies to all modes so Large speakers will not have bass sent to the subwoofer unless the sub is set to MAX."

Comment

• AlvaroD
              • Oct 2002

New firmware uploaded and tested : the YES/MAX sub setting now works as advertised for all digital sources and stereo analog sources.

For multi-channel input though, it still doesnt change anything : in my unit, I can't have bass-doubling for multi-channel. Not really a problem since that's the way a multi-channel input is supposed to work.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"