Volume gap between 10 and 11 when in prologic mode

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Homma
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 7

    #1

    Volume gap between 10 and 11 when in prologic mode

    I have a problem with linearity in center channel in my RSP-1066.
    When I'm playing something in prologic and changing the volume between 10 and 11 there's a huge diffrent in volume for the center channel, the front's are fine. This doesn't occur when in stereo mode but whenever the DSP is activated it's there and it doesn't matter if it is a analog or digital source.
    Is this a known problem?
    I have a 1080 and a 993 and it doesn't matter which one is driving the center.
    The version of my 1066 is 2.20.

Related Topics

Collapse

  • craby
    Rotel RSX965 5.1ch input mode LFE problem
    by craby
    Hello,

    I have a Rotel RSX 965, which has been serving me quite nicely for about the last 12 years. I decided to put some more life into it, so I bought an Oppo BDP 83. The oppo is connected to the rotel by an analog to DB25 cable, and I use the 5.1ch input mode to effectively just make...
    05 May 2010, 23:37 Wednesday
  • KEN KAZ
    surround mode use
    by KEN KAZ
    let me re-phrase the question, I recieved no replies, maybe I was not clear.

    I have a 1068, but this applies to everyone with Dolby Pro Logic IIx and Dolby Digital.

    When watching a movie encoded in Dolby digital EX (6.1) what mode are people using to listen to the movie...
    13 January 2005, 09:27 Thursday
  • cobbpa
    Receiver issue..protect mode & such
    by cobbpa
    I own a Marantz SR5600 and have built the front 3 speakers. The impedances dip low in some spots for these speakers, but I've not had any issues until today. I typically listen with the volume at -29, but for movies or music when I want them loud I go as high as -13, but -19 or -17 usually does the...
    20 November 2006, 14:52 Monday
  • MICHAEL STRO
    No volume osd on 1570
    by MICHAEL STRO
    How come the volume control osd don't show up on screen while in video 1 ,2 ,3 4 mode etc .i'm using all HDMI connections. it displays on screen in tun mode cd mode etc, ?
    30 January 2010, 09:58 Saturday
  • TimbaLand
    Rotel RC1570 HT bypass mode
    by TimbaLand
    I am using Aux1 for HT bypass for Fronts with volume fixed so that when I watch movies volume control is done by processor. Does the RC1570 bypass mode pass through the sound from processor untouched through to power amp? I am asking this because when I read on HT bypass there is two types. One is...
    06 December 2015, 03:54 Sunday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"