X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmcgowan
    • Sep 2003

RVE-1060 Problem

I haven't been using my RVE-1060 for 6 months due to moving house but finally put it back into our theatre system on the weekend. I have it acting as a HDMI switch so that the HTPC and STB can share the second input to our HD950 projector.

I am having two problems with it which didn't occur last time I used it (when it was connected to Pioneer LX-608 TV):

(1) Not HDCP Compliant
    When on 720p output, the PC says the display isn't HDCP compliant. When on 1080i output, the PC says it is. (Unfussed about this, just in case it helps with problem (2))

(2) Wierd display output
    I am having two problems with both inputs via the HD950. The left hand 3-4% of the image is a copy of a slice about 70-75% of the way across. And then I have a black border around the proper image. Net result I get an annoying distraction on the left and also don't get to see the full screen

I am not sure if this is overscan or something different? Neither problem occurred in my past set up and I'm wondering whether it is something about how the RVE-1060 talks to the HD950 projector?

For the moment, I've cropped the image using the projector menu but if there is any easy fix, I'd like to go back to using the full image not 97%!!!

Thanks,

Darren
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"