X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ted
    • May 2006

Rotel RLC 1080

Could someone tell me the equivalent APC model to the Rotel RLC 1080 and the retail prices of both? Anyone have any feedback on either one, good or bad?

Thanks!
    Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I believe the 1080 is the same as the S15 from APC.

The 1080 retails for $1600, the APC retails for $1499 (but can be had for much cheaper).

Kevin D.

Comment

• Ted
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Kevin D
      I believe the 1080 is the same as the S15 from APC.

The 1080 retails for $1600, the APC retails for $1499 (but can be had for much cheaper).

Kevin D.
      Thanks Kevin, as always your help is appreciated! Do you have any experience with it (either personally or any customer feedback)? How about the RLC 1040?

Thanks again...
      Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:

Comment

• Blindamood
        • Sep 2003

I've got the RLC-1040, as do several others here. Mine has been great so far. See this thread for a bit more (and pics):

RLC-1040 discussion
        Brad

Comment

• Andrew M Ward
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ted
          Thanks Kevin, as always your help is appreciated! Do you have any experience with it (either personally or any customer feedback)? How about the RLC 1040?

Thanks again...
          I've got the RLC-1080...

Run everything through it - 5 channels of 200 watt power - a 37in flat panel - preamplifier - Source pieces - music server - subwoofer... works great

I love pulling the power plug from the wall while everything is running and friends are over... (Jaws drop) 8O

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"