X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scanido
    • Apr 2006

Rotel Music Server?

Hello All,

Does Rotel have any sort of Music Server in the works? I would be very interested in something like this as i have hundreds of CD's waiting to get transferred over.

McIntosh has one out but, it's bloody expensive!!! :E

Is there any one with me on this?
  • Blindamood
    • Sep 2003

I wish. Instead, I have the Olive Musica (160GB) in my two-channel system, which I love. I rip all of my CDs to FLAC (lossless) format, and the sound quality is excellent.
    Brad

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

If Rotel did come out with a music server, it would be like Mcintosh's. A version of something else all ready out there, that's not updated nearly as often, and costs at least twice as much.

If you like the Mcintosh piece, take a look at Escient. That's who makes it.

Kevin D.

Comment

• jim777
        • Mar 2005

D&M holdings own McIntosh and Escient, so if you like the McIntosh MS300 and want to pay less, take a look at Escient products...

Comment

• timmay1969
          • Dec 2005

I would love to see rotel 10 series insipred htpc case design. The silver and black is some of the best looking gear out there.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"