X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nadroj29
    • Nov 2006

Rotel 1098 listening issues?!?!? pls help

I just bought the rotel 1098 surround sound processor. And love it. Got it connected the first night and replaced my previous reciever. But when i listen to cd's through pcm digital via a toslink fiber optic, my processor sais its producing a sub output but my subs wont come on. however while watching dvd's on my denon dvd player, my sub works fine. So to say the least im confused. While my 1098 is saying i should be getting sub signal with cd's i get none! but sacd's and dvd i get sub output?!? any advice would be so appreciated. id love to get the full experience of digital cd listening with my subs.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

How do you have your speakers setup? You will have to have the speakers set to small to get output in stereo, even though the OSD shows a sub enabled.

Kevin D.

Comment

• nadroj29
      • Nov 2006

thanks but.....

now i do get sound out of my subs, however it sounds like its altered the bass output and or frenquencies is there any solution to this, i cant seem to adjust this in its menu....

Comment

• chinets
        • Jun 2005

Go to the Sub set up and fiddle there In your OSD menue!!! You can also change crossovers and Lower the Db of your sub for every source you use In the OSD!! Check the Sub set up, Check speakers crossovers and play with the conture!!

Give us feed back please?? Interested to know if you have solved your problem!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"