X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boombox
    • Oct 2005

RB1070 and Dynaudio Audience 72

I am definitely upgrading my speakers this year.

Does anyone have the Dynaudio Audience 72 hooked up to a RB1070. This speaker upgrade will cost me R10 000 (US$1800). What is the going price for these speakers in the US? Here its R16600 (US$2800).
    Regards :T,

Boom....a.k.a...."The Box"
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

The Audience 72's are killer speakers. They rb1070 has no problems driving them. Personally I love the combo. DO it.

I own Dynaudio as well. I use the Dynaudio Audience 82's driven by a RMB1095 as main channels of a home theater system. For music they are awesome.

My friend owns the 72's and rb1070 as well as a RMB1075. I like the rb1070 better driving the 72's. So does he.

Dan

Comment

• Boombox
      • Oct 2005

Thanks for that info.

I'm more a music lover than HT. The "HT in a box" is more my line, whereas Hi-fi is not to be compromised.

I'll start saving for the 72s...

I think its one of the best feelings when you have decided on what you want...particularly SPEAKERS!!!

Thanks again..
      Regards :T,

Boom....a.k.a...."The Box"

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"